Wealthwise is a Financial Planning & Wealth Management firm with offices in Carrick on Shannon and Oranmore, Co Galway. We specialise in providing Financial planning and Wealth management services to clients who want to achieve their personal and financial goals. Our clients consist of Business Owners, Executives, Directors, Self Employed, Private Investors, Families, Charities and Organisations.
- Assist with the processing of applications, updating policy & client information on CRM system, scanning, copying of applications.
- Day to day administration of client files, organisation & Management of files, AML, Compliance, checklists etc
- Help with the preparation of reports and financial statements for client Review meetings.
- Ensure adherence to Regulatory requirements - Consumer Protection Code, Pensions Act etc
- Dealing with correspondence and queries on an ongoing basis
- Provide Administration Support to a team of Financial Advisors
- Management of existing Client Database
- 2+ year experience in administration role within Financial Services.
- Graduate with Business related qualification
- Ideally working towards QFA qualification.
- Have a broad knowledge of financial products
- Be able to satisfy the Fitness and Probity requirements as required by the CBI;
- Can demonstrate an ability to work independently.
- Possess strong communication and organisational skills, with the ability to quickly build relationships;
- Good organiser with a proven ability to prioritise tasks and follow through on same.
- Hard working with excellent telephone skills and proficient in Microsoft Office packages & Docusign.
This role provides an ideal opportunity to develop a successful career in the Financial Industry,
- The company will provide:
- Full Training / Support for QFA’s
- Opportunity for additional Education
- Salary will be dependent on experience.
Return CVs to: Andrea Kerr firstname.lastname@example.org
Close off date for receiving CVs :13th August 2021