Founded in 2011, Pegasus Financial Consultancy is a specialist financial planning practice based In Cork City that provides bespoke financial plans for SME’s public and private sector clients. Our key services include Wealth Management, Retirement Planning as well as Investment Planning. Our emphasis is on delivering exceptional financial advice, to assist our clients in achieving their medium and long term financial goals
As an apprentice, you will gain in-depth knowledge of the financial planning profession in order to assist with and structure bespoke financial advice to clients. You will learn how to be an effective intermediary between our clients and insurance companies.
- keep detailed records and complete administrative tasks such as paperwork and correspondence;
- Preparing notes and other requirements for client files
- Managing paperwork flow from initial meeting stage through to the implementation stage
- Prepare internal reports for the firm on agreed key measurements.
- Filing (paper and electronic)
- Arrange weekly/monthly meetings, prepare presentations and take minutes at meetings
- Attend occasional conferences
You must be;
- Focused, diligent & be committed to work and studying for a level 8 education programme at the same time
- Able to communicate effectively (in both written and verbal form).
- Willing to be part of a team and critically on your own initiative.
- Take ownership & accountability for your own actions and responsibilities.
- Excellent attention to detail and time management.
- Strong ability for multi-tasking.
- Have the ability to manage own workload.
- Strong relationship building skills.
- Aptitude to make real-time decisions based on changing information.
- Excellent typing skills.
- Highly organised.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Problem solving abilities.
Benefits of Working in Pegasus Financial Consultancy:
- Competitive salary
- Excellent pension scheme
- Education and development support
Minimum Entry Level Requirements:
- Be18 years of age or older
- Mature students – if over 23 years there are no minimum educational requirements - documented interview required •
- FETAC Level 5 qualification holders*
- Between 18 and under 23 years – Leaving certificate, minimum of 160 points to include two honours in higher level paper and passes in Maths and English/Irish with specific requirements on grades/levels*
Interested applicants should ask themselves the following key questions before applying:
- Do I meet the minimum entry-level requirements?
- Can I commit to a three-year contract of apprenticeship?
- Do I have the self-motivation and time management skills to study at a BA (Hons) level and work at the same time?
- Can I be diligent and committed to all aspects of work, training and education?
- Do I have the ability to communicate effectively both with customers and in a team?
- Can I take ownership and accountability for my own actions and responsibilities?
- Can I contribute €600 annually for three years (reduced student registration charge)?
Application Process and Timeframes:
- Application submission with CV to: 30/04/2021
- Application submission please submit by: 30/04/2021
- Planned start date: 17th May
- Submit CV to: email@example.com