Why Collinson Group
We are driven to ensure we are viewed as a great place to work, where our people get to go home after work, feeling like they have a sense of real achievement.
We fundamentally believe that our people are the main ingredient for our success and do what it takes to help them feel a strong connection and sense of belonging to the company.
We have an enormous thirst for continuous improvement and a healthy respect for our heritage and everything that has enabled our current success.
There are often times when you might feel up against it, but the majority of time, we offer a great work life balance because we believe that a happy and fulfilling life should be about more than just work.
To assess and settle insurance claims promptly and efficiently, whilst always providing an excellent level of customer service, maintaining high standard of customer engagement through prompt and proactive responses to all claims phone and email queries, whilst adhering to strict deadlines and service level agreements.
- Call and Correspondence (including Electronic Mail) Handling
- Handle all customer calls and emails enquiries promptly and efficiently.
- Ensure delivery of exceptional customer experience throughout all communication channels.
- Obtain all necessary information from the caller to register new claims and secure an accurate understanding of the claims circumstances and inform the client, in accordance with department guidelines, of the correct procedures to submit or progress a claim.
- Accurately record case data and ensuring proactive case progression
- Claims Assessments
- Proactively handle all claims assigned optimising ongoing file ownership, where possible, to final resolution.
- Assess claims promptly and efficiently using up to date and most appropriate methods such as tele-claims and conversational claims.
- Claims Philosophy outlined by departmental processes.
- Effectively communicate decisions to customers and provide a clear and understandable explanation of claims decisions and case status.
- Handle complex cases and customer complaints within business guidelines, escalating cases in line with departmental processes.
- Preparation of treatment plans
- Liaison contact with network functionalities
- To escalate Network issues as appropriate with full case background
- Understand and follow departmental procedures and processes and participate in initiatives and contribute to the continuous development of the claims process by identifying opportunities for product development and process improvement.
- Accurately report and adhere to quality and KPI metrics monthly by implementing development needs as communicated by the Quality Team.
- Ensure compliance with FCA, Central bank of Ireland and regulatory requirements, including adherence to the Consumer Protection Code, as well as DPA and GDPR.
This job description is not exhaustive and is intended to be a guide to the principal duties of the post only. It may be amended at any time with the agreement of the post hold and line manager.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Numeracy and literacy to include relevant PC skills – Work & Outlook (essential), Excel (desirable) with accurate and quick keyboard skills.
- Strong empathy with professional and sensitive client approach
- Effective listening skills
- Good attention to detail and able to work accurately to meet strict deadlines and targets.
- Adaptable to change with flexible approach to daily department tasks and working hours.
- An effective team worker who demonstrates an ability to take ownership and responsibility for resolving issues / problems.
- Commitment and drive for continuous learning
- Competitive Salary
- Community Spirit in a fun & relaxed environment
- VHI Health Steps Policy
- Airport lounge access through Priority Pass membership
Collinson Group, IDA Business Park, Athlumney, Navan, Co. Meath
Submit CVs to Elaine Wallace firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you want to find out more about us and what we have been up to lately then check out our social media feeds.