As the trusted insurance partner to over 500,000 customers across the island of Ireland, Allianz plc has built a local and global brand based on trust, integrity and outstanding customer service for over one hundred years.
We are recruiting a number of Allianz Apprentices to join our business in September 2021 and to commence the III/IT Sligo Apprenticeship programme.
If you would like to join the Apprenticeship programme within Allianz, we would love to hear from you.
In line with the Apprenticeship guidelines, Apprentices may be assigned to Allianz Direct, Claims or Underwriting and will become an integral part of their respective teams, while also undertaking the CIP exams and a Level 8 degree in Business Studies through IT Sligo and have the opportunity to build your career with the Allianz group, who employ over 140,000 people in over 70 countries worldwide and over 550 people at our location in Elm Park.
Responsibilities will vary dependent on the business area assigned, but may include the following:
- Quote, convert, renew and maintain general insurance policies for new and existing customer
- Process Claims
- Service our customers via inbound and outbound telephone calls, emails and general administration
- Consistently demonstrate our high customer service standards by ensuring a high level of customer engagement and meeting and exceeding customer expectations whilst acting with integrity
- Proactively anticipate customer issues and taking appropriate action
- Continually improve quality and efficiency within the team
- Adhere to company quality and underwriting standards
- Comply with the Financial Regulator’s Minimum Competency Code, Consumer Protection Code and any other relevant regulations
- Participate in the achievement of individual and departmental targets and objectives
**The Apprenticeship programme is a work-based learning programme and requires timely submission of on the job assessments, attendance at and successful attainment of IT Sligo and CIP exams as part of the programme. **
Key Requirements / Skills & Experience
To be considered for this position, please follow the LINK to the Allianz Careers Webpage and complete an online application. Please ensure CV includes leaving cert and college results.